Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Well it's been quite a while since I've been here and for that I apologize. School and a variety of other adventures have kept me busy.

Shortly I will be a Home Inspector certified through interNACHI and I'll tell you more about that in a bit.

My current area of interest is Aging in Place. Since my parents are collecting a few candles on their respective birthday cakes, I am learning how to improve their houses so they can stay in their homes comfortably and safely as long a possible. In fact, at my Mom's I am currently building a Zero Barrier Shower that will make things easy for her for a long time.

In addition I am adding a shameless money making center which sells products related to this topic. As it is populated, it will provide the ability to buy the items through Amazon or at least ideas as you continue your adventures in DIY.

It's at the bottom of the page right now. Go, Look Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment